This one-pan dish is hassle free, full of taste and great for those who hate doing the dishes.
- Large sized pot
- Sharpe knife
- Chopping board
- Wooden spoon
- Measuring scales
- Large bowl
- 150g dried wholewheat noodles
- 100g sugar snap peas, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon reduced salt soy sauce
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 4 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 200g skinless roast chicken breast, shredded
- Cook the noodles in gently boiling water for 6 – 8 minutes
- 3 minutes before the noodles are cooked add the sugar snap peas and carrots
- Whilst the noodles are cooking, mix together the soy sauce, lemon juice and sweet chili sauce in a large bowl.
- Add the celery and chicken to the bowl and stir to coat
- When the noodles and vegetables are cooked, rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Add noodles and vegetables to the bowl of sauce and toss together gently