This classic recipe is the perfect side for any sandwich and is easy to add your own unique twist.
- Chopping Board
- Sharp Knife
- Measuring spoons
- Wooden spoon
- 4 cups thinly sliced cabbage (green or purple, or a mix)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar or wine vinegar
- teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1) Slice the cabbage, grate the carrot, and dice the spring onions and add to a large bowl.
2) Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and black pepper together in a bowl to make a dressing.
3) Add the dressing ingredients and gently mix it into the large bowl so that all of the shredded cabbage is coated with the dressing.
4) Taste and add more pepper if needed.
5) Serve immediately.