Great for a lazy weekend breakfast - and perfect to squeeze in some of your 5 a day
- Sharp knife
- Apple corer
- Chopping board
- Measuring spoons
- Wooden spoon
- Measuring jug
- Weighing scales
- 125ml Semi skimmed milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 75g wholemeal flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 4 dessert spoon of Greek style yogurt
- 2 apples cored and diced
- 160g frozen mixed fruit
- Beat an egg into a bowl and add the milk gradually
- Add the flour and baking powder to a second bowl then stir in the egg and milk mixture to make a smooth batter
- Add the apple to a pan the mixed fruit and heat gently for 5 minutes. Add the sugar and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Lightly oil the frying pan and spoon 1/4 of the mixture into the flat pan and spread the micuture around the pan. Cook each pancake for 1-2 minutes and then flip over.
- Add the fruit filling, roll and serve with some yogurt.