These mini chicken kebabs are easy to make, super tasty and can be served as a starter or main course. Great for a BBQ!
- Sharp Knife
- Chopping board
- Cocktail sticks
- Baking sheet
- Mixing bowl
- 150grams chicken pieces
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Thumb sized piece of ginger
- 2 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C.
- Dice the chicken into 1 cm pieces. Put into a bowl with the lemon juice, chopped coriander, grated ginger and yoghurt. Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Thread the chicken cocktail sticks. Place on a baking sheet, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve with salad (optional)
Soak the skewers in water before using to prevent from burning.