Veggie kebabs are a great way to brighten up your BBQ - get as many colours onto each kebab as you can!
- Kebab sticks
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 16 button or small mushrooms
- 1 red onion
- 2 courgettes
- 2 yellow peppers
- Black pepper
- Wash and peel the vegetables
- Cut the onion, pepper and courgette into bite size chunks
- Thread the vegetables onto the kebabs, this recipe should make enough for 2 per person
- Sprinkle with black pepper
- Grill on the barbecue for about 5-10 minutes until cooked, turning the kebab frequently
You can use whatever vegetables you would like - as long as they stay solid enough to stay on the kebab stick!
If you are a cheese fan why not try adding some cubes of halloumi?